Friday, September 19, 2025

Hello  Hope you have a wonderful summer. Fall shows are coming up and  I am having an Open house on October 4th & 5th from 10am- 3pm. I will have new Fall, Halloween as well as Christmas items. Come take a peek before I start this year's shows. I will also be opening the studio from October 19th thru the 28th by appointment just email me to set up a time that works with your schedule.

My fall shows for this year:

November 1st -New Ridge fellowship church Gilbertsville  9-3pm

November 15th-Indian Valley middle school Harleysville 9-3pm*note this is a new location* 

November 21st&22nd- St Mary's Church Schwenksville  Friday 5pm-9pm   Saturday 9am-3pm                              

December 6th- Upper Perkiomen Middle school Red Hill   9am-3pm

Hope to see you this fall!

For studio visits-

Please email for more information:

pampsmithscrafts@gmail.com      pamelasmithscrafts.wixsite.com

www.flickr.com/photos/pamelasmithscrafts

12" x 8" slate 

                                                                                     

10"x 10" wood panel
                                                                   


                                                  
6" x 6" canvas

                                                             
                              
                                                                   
6" x 6" canvas 

                                                                            
10" x 10" wood panel

                                                                                 
4" x 4" canvas



                                               
                                                                                  
4" x 4" canvas

                                

No comments:

Post a Comment